Thursday 28 November 2013

Sushi and love

My husband being away at the annual office Christmas party gave me plenty of time to play. A scheduled a "dinner meeting" and just like that, we were free to spend an evening together. I picked up the wine and A picked up the sushi. We were both giddy and excited at the thought of having dinner together. Dinner is a meal that we have never had together. We have had breakfast, lunch and snacks but dinner was always elusive and out of reach. As we sat next to each other at the kitchen island, eating, drinking and kissing, A mentionned that I hadn't stopped smiling since he got there. I was so happy simply sitting next to him, our chairs angled towards one another and feeding each other sushi. A commented that it all felt like a real date. And it really did. For starters, we were doing things in order; having dinner and then having sex. As he kissed me, A whispered in my ear: "If I don't woo you during this dinner, I may not get any". I laughed as I kissed him harder. A often tells me, as I am sitting across from him during lunch, that I am a vision. Because we spend so much time in bed, tangled up in each other having sex, we rarely take the time to look at each other the way one does during a date. During dinner, I couldn't stop looking at A. He looked so good with his gray pants, white dress shirt and snug black sweater. I was incredibly attracted to him as I tried to commit the image of him, at that moment, to memory. By the time dinner was finished, I was a little tipsy from the wine and A put his hands under my sweater, pulled me to him and said: "I want you". I kissed him and pressed my body against his. He felt warm and hard against me as we kissed as though we had never kissed before. I pulled my sweater over my head and let it fall on the kitchen floor. A moaned as he took off my bra and threw it in the dining room. He pulled me towards the bedroom as he unzipped my jeans. In no time, I stood completely naked as he remained fully dressed. A pushed me on the bed as he knelt in front of me and started kissing and licking my clit making me even wetter that I already was. I put my hands in his hair as I pulled him into me harder. I was dying to feel him inside me. I pushed him off me and asked him to take me, hard. A undid his belt and pants and in one quick motion, he pushed his hard, throbbing cock inside me. I gasped as I looked at him, still fully dressed, fucking me. He moaned as he fucked me harder and harder. I cried out with every stroke as I felt like I was losing my mind. The sensations were so intense and the feeling of being with A in such an intimate and connected way always heightens everything that I feel. I told him not to stop even as hot tears started burning my eyes. A kissed them away as he contined to fuck me until he exploded inside me.

The ground outside is covered in snow and my summer romance has turned into something.....something I have trouble describing. I know that I am in too deep, I know that this is unsustainable and I know that people will get hurt, probably A and I. Regardless, I feel this need to explore this relationship further. I want to know how things will unfold. Since the fall, I have been telling myself that I need to be with A for one more day. One more day has brought us here, so many days later.

1 comment:

  1. You write straight in to my heart and loins. Amazing descriptions. Thank you for sharing such personal moments.

    ReplyDelete