Saturday 16 November 2013

Morning sex

I kissed my husband good bye and my heart skipped a beat as the door closed and I picked up my phone to call A. He was already close by, picking up croissants and muffins for our very early morning date. I breathed him in when he kissed me and whispered good morning. My body was tingling and I could feel myself getting aroused with every kiss. He led me to the bedroom and pushed my back against the wall as he pressed his hard body into mine. Breakfast could wait. His tongue played with mine and his hands explored every curve of my body. He lifted my shirt and took my nipple into his mouth, softly biting it and making me moan. I closed my eyes and played softly with his hair as his hands stroked the inside of my thighs. I was dripping wet when he kneeled in front of me and kissed my clit. I moaned louder and started moving slowly against his tongue. My hands in his hair, I pulled him into me harder. When I felt my legs go weak, A walked me to the bed. He traced kisses all along my stomach until he reached my clit again. He circled it with his tongue as he put his index finger inside me. I felt myself get even wetter as he fingered me. When I felt him push another finger in my ass, I cried out in pleasure. My mind went completely blank and I was lost in the sensations as his tongue and fingers brought me closer and closer to the mind-blowing orgasm that only A gives me. With one finger pumping in and out of my wet pussy, A moved his tongue lower and began flicking it over my ass. I moved my fingers to my clit and started playing with myself for him to see. He moaned loudly as he pushed his tongue in and out of me. The feeling, combined with how naughty having my lover's tongue my ass always seems to me, sent me over the edge as my body tensed and I began feeling the delicious ripples of an intense orgasm flow through my entire body. I softly pushed A off me, turned over on my stomach and started to giggle. A climbed on top of me and I could feel his hard cock pushing against my back. He softly brushed my hair away from my neck and started slowly kissing me and biting me while he whispered how intense my orgasms felt to him. I couldn't speak, my body was indeed recovering from an earth shattering orgasm but I wanted more. I grabbed his cock and pressed it between my ass cheeks so that he could feel how wet he made me. He moaned and asked me if I wanted his cock inside me. I begged him to please fuck me as I needed to feel him closer to me. He grabbed his cock and pushed it inside me as I moaned and enjoyed the feeling of his cock slipping so easily in my dripping wet pussy. He moaned and said how tight and wet I felt on his cock as he pumped in and out of me faster. I begged him to take me hard, I was craving him and love-making wasn't enough. He obliged and began pushing into me harder with every stroke. He moaned louder, I screamed out in pleasure as he slapped my ass while fucking me from behind. I grabbed the edges of the bed and began moving my hips to meet his cock at every stroke. When I felt him getting close to orgasm, I pushed a finger in my ass for him to watch as he fucked me. That sent him over the edge as he pulled out of me and started cumming all over my ass and back making a mess of me. As we showered together and got cleaned up, A held me tightly under the hot water and said that there was no better way to start the day. 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! No, there's no better way to start a day. :-)

    And reading this is a pretty good start to my day today!

    ReplyDelete