Thursday 7 November 2013

Vacationing and texting

A:
Morning beautiful

Olivia:
Hey! I am running on the beach :D

A:
I thought so. You are a STAR.

Olivia:
Watching pelicans dive into the ocean - probably my favorite thing about this place.

A:
Lol! You are adorable. 

Olivia:
I know, silly things make me happy.

A:
I LOVE knowing you are happy.

Olivia:
You love me? ;)

A:
I LOVE you like CRAZY.
Are there a lot of runners out there?

Olivia:
I passed no more than five. Quiet beach, I love it. 

A:
Any hot dude ;) ?
Probably not many under 60.

Olivia:
Wouldn't you like to know ;)

A:
I would indeed :)

Olivia:
You know I like older men ;)

A:
Rumor has it you've only just discovered that this year.

Olivia:
That rumor would be correct ;)

A:
Did any of the runners turn around and start running behind you? ;)
I would do that if I saw you out there.

Olivia:
That's because you are a DOG

A:
Lol! I used to be... Pre Olivia ;)

Olivia:
There is a pre Olivia A and a post Olivia A? 
I LOVE that.
Me too by the way...

A:
Who would have thought? Not me ;)

Olivia:
Don't worry, it's temporary insanity. You'll be prowling again in no time ;)

A:
Ok doc.

Olivia:
I am just making a joke because what I really mean to say is that I hope that this is not temporary and that you always feel the way you are feeling right now. 

A:
Baby, it hurts how much I miss you right now.
I need you.

Olivia:
You have me.

A:
I am so in love with you.

Olivia:
You know when I am old, sitting on that porch I always talk about? You will be my one. My one person who I loved the most...who I never forgot...who had my whole heart.

A:
I've never felt this much love for or from anyone. It's crazy how intensely I feel it. It gives me such strength. 

Olivia:
You know what we have is more than some people have in a whole lifetime. Knowing that helps me cope. Helps me accept things as they are. This love is enough. Do you know what I mean?

A:
Yes. I feel I know exactly what you mean.


1 comment: