Wednesday 20 November 2013

Going bonkers

Olivia:
I am obsessed with you my love. 

A:
Baby I've never felt so good about an obsession.
You give me everything I need.

Olivia:
Everything?

A:
Everything baby. 
I feel like nothing is missing.....and then you give me more.
I can't even explain it.

Olivia:
Have you never had that before?

A:
No , I've never felt so completely fulfilled by another person.
By just ONE person.

Olivia:
Do you think we could be happy. With just us. And our babies ;) very hypothetical question. I know you love those ;)

A:
Yes I do :)
Crazy huh?

Olivia:
Bonkers.

A:
Lol!

Olivia:
And, craziest thing of all. Rather than being true to myself selfishly like I have always done... I feel like I want/need to be true to you, to us :) 

A:
Actually not that crazy, I know what you mean cause I feel it too. It's like being true to ME and being true to YOU have somehow become intertwined. :))

Olivia:
I hear that's what love is. Although I wouldn't know. Never happened to me before ;)

A:
OMG really? ;)
<3

3 comments:

  1. This is very familiar territory for me...do either of you know the word 'limerence'? If not, do some reading. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limerence

    Unless you are both prepared for the inevitability of dissolution of your marriages, you will not survive this fantasy you're immersed in here. I'm not trying to be a wet blanket, but I know what of I speak...and have seen it in others. I refused to believe it when a friend pointed it out to me. You are both in the thrall of limerence. There's time to get back on solid ground.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Homework assignment: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limerence

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the feeling of being in love but reality usually keeps me grounded (ie. Depressed) enought not to do anything about it.

    ReplyDelete