Wednesday 27 November 2013

Jealousy, really?

A:
So your husband is going on a business trip with his secret lover ;)
Are you jealous?

Olivia:
I don't know.

A:
Baby, it's ok, it's normal.

Olivia:
I know I shouldn't be. I am by far the worst person in this relationship.

A:
Stop being so judgemental about yourself.

Olivia:
See, it would be different if we could have an honest conversation about what we both need.
It's unrealistic to think that in a lifetime, two people will be only faithful to each other...

A:
I agree.

Olivia:
Anyway, it's fine.

A:
You're anything but fine right now.

Olivia:
Makes me want to ask you to fuck me really hard.

A:
Is that why you asked me to tonight?

Olivia:
No. You know, if he cheats on me, I have carte blanche to leave him. What would you do?

A:
Baby, I would leave.
I would get my own place.
And you'd have your own place.
And we would NOT move in together.
Not at first.
We'd start dating.
Like platonic dating.
We'd start ALL over.
In the right context.



4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I am not sure exactly what she is but there is a spark ;)

      Delete
  2. Oooh, be careful with the "What If?" game. It is dangerous and few people come out as winners. How about just play the "Make me cum and drop the analysis" game. It's wayyyy better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you may have an escape button but as other have said be careful.

    ReplyDelete