Monday 24 June 2013

Rules? What rules?

A. and I met for breakfast early this week because we were missing each other so much that we could hardly function. As we ate and had coffee, we talked, flirted and laughed a lot. We also caught up on what is going on at home for him. His home life is a mess right now and his wife calls him almost every hour just to check up on him and make sure that he is where he says he is. This makes it difficult for us to get away together. We sat, over breakfast, pondering what we should do. The sane response would have been to cool things for a while until the dust settles at home. However, nothing about my relationship with A. is sane. Instead of cooling things, we got in his car and fooled around until both of us were out of breath and so turned on that we could function even less than before. We decided to try and meet on friday. 

Thursday afternoon, A. calls me and tells me that his wife freaked out on him once more and that it would be risky for me to get involved in this mess by meeting up with him on friday. As much as it upset me not to be able to spend the day with him, I knew he was right and that I should stay away for a while. I told him that maybe I should give him the time and space to figure things out with his wife and that perhaps we should not see each other for a little while. He replied that that would make him even more depressed and that I should not talk about breaking up with him. We ended the phone call with a promise to talk soon and to be there for each other. 

The next morning, I woke up to an email from A. saying that he hates the situation that we are in and that ne NEEDS to see me. He says that if I can make it to his part of town, he will figure something out so that we can spend time together. I texted him and he told me that he was cancelling all his work for the day so that he could be with me. I felt a little bad but also exhilarated by his intensity. I finally met up with him not knowing exactly where we were going to spend the day. He drove around for a long time and I was slightly confused about where we were going and why we were wasting time in the car. Eventually, I realized that he was driving around as a way to gather the courage to ask me whether I was comfortable going over to his house (!!!).

Now this is something I have never ever done before and that is definitely against the rules. I protested for a while and tried to find a suitable alternative but couldn't come up with anything so I caved and we drove to his place. It felt awkward for a little while but he had a whole separate area to his house that allowed me not to be subjected to anything too personal about his home life. I told him that I felt like we were losing our minds. I said that this would never happen if we didn't like each other so much. He said that he was thinking the same thing. He held me close and put his lips on mine and all my worries slipped away. He pulled me so close to him and he was so passionnate that nothing mattered anymore and we just gave in to the feeling of being together.

We had sex over and over again.... He would go from taking me from behind and slapping my ass to turning me around and kissing me intensely while moving so slowly. I have always preferred sex to be rough and kinky. Fucking. With A., I feel like I am making love for the first time.

Will I survive the summer?

3 comments:

  1. Wow, moving to the home front is a big boundary. A always heard if you are selling a home put away the family mementos as it distracts the potential buyer. I can't image the emotions of actually being there for sex. I guess it's good he has a private area.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thinking about it over the weekend, we both realized how insane that was. However, I don't get the feeling that he would be opposed to doing it again... We are both losing our minds I think.

      Delete
  2. "If you obey all the rules, you'll miss out on all the fun!"

    Katherine Hepburn

    ReplyDelete