Saturday 8 June 2013

What men like.....

For the last year, I have been meeting and flirting with many men. Although I have always been somewhat unfaithful, this past year, I have discovered AM and have really begun experimenting with this side of my personality. Some of the men that I have met have become lovers, others have been one night stands and a few never made it very far at all. Through these interactions, I have learned a lot about what men like. What turns them on and what makes them want more. I have always been particularly gifted at flirting. Men like to know that they are interesting to you and that they are desired. That part is easy enough. As much as they enjoy the chase, it is very exciting to them to sit opposite a woman who laughs at their jokes, who touches their arm while telling a story and who is generally warm and responsive to their seduction efforts. A flirty girl is an exiting girl and a dangerous girl. Married men also like their mistresses to be positive. A positive attitude and no complaining makes your relationship feel refreshing and fun and is a welcomed distraction from their home life. It is not surprising that men enjoy an open-minded woman when it comes to sex. They enjoy the excitement and danger of a kinky mistress. However, as much as they like having a little whore in their bed, they get turned on by a girl who can play innocent as well as she can play the naughty slut. This is the one thing I have discovered with ALL of my lovers. I am blessed with an innocent look. I look younger than my age and am the typical girl next door. I have been called sweet, cute, adorable and innocent. However, when it comes to sex, I like it rough, kinky and naughty. I can be extremely naughty and experimental in my sex life. This surprises every single one of my lovers and turns them on to no end. With time, I have mastered the art. And it has worked wonders for me. I don't know what it is about having a sweet innocent-looking girl do unspeakably naughty things that turn men on so much. Maybe they enjoy the idea of corrupting a sweet girl. Perhaps it is the element of surprise. Whatever it may be, they love it and can't get enough of it. 

Mostly, men like women who make them feel good about themselves. Boost their ego with compliments and attention and you will have them wrapped around your little finger without them even realizing it. I love to make a man feel like a man. To let him take charge and be in control sexually. I love to compliment him in every way. To make him feel sexy and desired. This is especially important to married men who don't feel this way at home anymore. There is nothing more arousing than a sexy   girl who tells you how badly she wants you and who shows you just how wet she gets when you touch her. Especially if this man has been married for a long time to a wife who barely notices him anymore and who makes no effort to seduce him or to respond to his efforts when it comes to their sex life. 

Finally, men like women to be kind to them. A mistress who will fuck your brains out and let you treat her like a little whore and enjoy every minute of it is great but if she is unkind, selfish, shallow or negative, the affair won't last. Men like women who are nurturing and sweet. To be kind, to show appreciation for what your lover does for you and to listen to him is a turn on. It all goes back to making a man feel good about himself. To make him feel like the man. To make him feel like he matters and he is important. To make him feel like a great lover and someone you are crazy about. This is what men like. 

This is easy to apply to a new lover but more difficult to remember on a regular basis within a marriage. However, it really is so important in keeping a marriage happy and satisfying. 

3 comments:

  1. There is a movie "The Story of Us" starring Bruce Willis and Michelle Pfeiffer about a marriage breaking up. In a poignant scene Michelle (who is habitually bitchy) says to Bruce "this is who I am with you." Meaning, I am a bitch with you but that is not who I am. I think the relationships one find on AM are so seductive because they give us a chance to be who we want to be for a brief moment and the person you are with has no preconceived notion of the person you have been over the past several years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You couldn't be more right. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You hit the nail on the head! Any woman who has a profile that isn't positive on AM or gets negative while we chat immediately gets put in the trash bin.

    There are many women on AM that write in their profile 'I need a man to treat me RIGHT!' Those are the ones who never get a good guy on those sites.

    ReplyDelete