Sunday 22 September 2013

Opportunities

If I thought that the shocking pregnancy news would slow things down between A. and I, I was very wrong. It was last thursday when A. announced that his wife was pregnant and since then, we have managed to see eachother more than ever before. A's wife was going out of town on friday and although she didn't go into the office that day, A. managed to sneak out of his house in the morning to meet me in the park for a coffee under the sun. The heavy mood that was clouding our conversations on thursday had dissipated and instead, A. was playful, happy and funny. As I walked ahead of him, looking for a spot to sit down that would be discreet enough, A. kept telling me how amazing I looked in the jeans I was wearing. After we sat down and he brought his lips to mine in a deliciously slow and sensual kiss, he whispered in my ear that while watching me walk by the water's edge, he felt amazed that I was there with him and that he thought to himself: "wow I am so in love with this woman". We sat on a bench sipping coffee and laughing for a good hour and a half before he had to go take his wife to the airport. When A. drove off, I had a few errands to run in his part of town. A. wasn't even out of the airport when he called me and pleaded with me to come home with him saying that he had been so aroused all day from kissing me in the park that it was unbearable. I didn't have more than an hour but he said that he would drive back as fast as he could. Once we were alone in his house, we undressed quickly and he began kissing my neck and eagerly tracing kisses all the way to my nipples. As he took my nipple in his mouth, he moved his hand to my wetness and slowly traced circles around my clit. I moaned and pulled him on top of me on the couch. I was already dripping wet as I guided his hard cock inside me and pushed my hips towards him. He moaned loudly and whispered my name as he forcefully pumped his cock in and out of me. I begged him to fuck me hard as he got on his knees and pushed his cock deep inside me. He was sweaty as he fucked me harder than ever before. I wiped the sweat from his forehead as I softly pushed him off me and got on my knees in front of him. He guided his throbbing cock in my mouth as he moaned and said: "what a fucking feeling". I sucked and licked him until I could feel the tightening in his balls. He asked me to sit back on the couch as he stood over me and fucked my mouth. He kept telling me how excited he was as I fingered myself underneath him. Finally, he took his cock out of my mouth and exploded all over my chest and stomach. He collapsed on top of me, breathing heavy, his heart beating fast. 

After that, we weren't supposed to see each other until monday. However, friday night, when my husband told me that he was going to go visit family on saturday and told me that I didn't have to come along if I didn't want to, I decided to stay home and let A. know that I would be alone all night long. A. had an event to attend saturday night but we made plans to meet up afterwards and spend the night at a hotel near my house. He let me know how excited he was all day long and how he felt so lucky to have the opportunity to spend a whole night with me. When his car pulled up in front of my house, I hurriedly got in and he kissed me hard. He drove way too fast trying to make every second count. When we got to the hotel room, I expected him to be eager to fuck me but instead, he pulled me in a tight embrace on the bed. He put both his hands on my face and looked at me intently and whispered how happy he was that I was there with him. He said that he was so in love with me and that I was his ideal woman. He told me once more how no one else gets him the way that I do and how he was so happy and truly lucky to have found me. My heart swelled up in my chest as I kissed him deeply. As much as I loved every word that was coming from his mouth, I also wanted him to stop because it was slowly overwhelming me. That night, we made love and we fucked for hours. Finally, we dozed off holding on to each other for a while. As we were falling asleep, I told him that I don't dare think that moments like this could happen between us and he answered that he wished that this moment didn't have to end. 

He drove me home just before sunrise and once I was in bed, I texted him:
"You are going to watch the sunrise without me" to which he replied:
"It's ok, it stays on our to do list".

No comments:

Post a Comment