Wednesday 18 September 2013

Making up for friday

I arranged to leave work early and meet him at our regular hotel in the late afternoon. I called him as I walked across the lobby and his low, raspy, sexy voice made me smile. He told me the room number as I got on the elevator already wet in anticipation. I knocked on the door and he opened it for me looking so sexy in his suit with no tie. My heart swelled up at the sight of him and I wrapped my arms around his neck as soon as he had closed the door. He pulled me closer to him and softly kissed my lips as I breathed in the scent of him. He stood with his back against the door while I kissed him with more urgency, not wanting to let one second go by without making it count. He moved his hands to my hair as his tongue played with mine and I could feel him grow hard against me. He pulled my face up softly so that I could look into his eyes and he told me that he didn't want to explore the dominant/submissive realm that we had been discussing and fantasizing about lately. He said that for today, he wanted to push that aside and simply make love to me. I smiled and told him that I was feeling the same way. He kissed me hard and walked me towards the bed. We undressed quickly and he layed me down on the bed while slowly placing his body over mine. He never broke our kiss as his hands started exploring every curve of my body. I got wetter with every touch of his fingertips and when his hand reached my inner thighs, I sighed with pleasure against his mouth. He slowly traced his finger over my wetness, feeling it and moaning through our kiss. Seeing how wet I was drove him wild with desire and he started deliciously pumping his finger in and out of me. I moaned louder when he replaced his finger with his hard cock and started moving slowly. I could feel the intensity of his feelings for me as he held me so close to him, moving his hands to my face and pressing his lips to mine. As he started moving in and out of me faster and harder, he pulled my arm over my head and held my hand firmly in his. He looked at me with a mix of lust, desire and love as I moaned louder with every stroke. He moved faster, fucking me harder as I breathed heavy and begged him not to stop. I felt his body grow tense and his breathing erratic as he grunted loudly, pulled out of me and came all over my stomach and breasts. He collapsed on top of me breathing hard and kissing my neck. We stayed this way, quietly, listening to the sound of our heavy breathing and our hearts beating, holding each other. 

After we showered, A. and I cuddled in bed together, holding each other tightly, talking. He told me that he thought that I would perhaps pull back a little following friday's events. He said that he was glad that I didn't. Then, he told me that he loved every single thing about me while I admitted to never having loved anyone this way before. 

Summer has turned to fall and I am still losing my mind over A. 

No comments:

Post a Comment