Tuesday 3 September 2013

A kinkier realm

A. is different from the lovers I have had before, in many ways. One of those is that despite the fact that he is in his early 40s and I am in my late 20s, I have had more experience with kinky sex than he has. Unlike D and J, A. is not dominant or commanding with me when it comes to sex. Once in a while, when he is really turned on, he will tell me to get on my knees and take him in my mouth but him being so direct never fails to surprise me. Also unlike D and J (and despite the fact that he is 10 years older than they are) A. is a little shy about honestly telling me what he fantasizes about and what he is curious to try. However, we have been getting more and more comfortable with each other and on friday, I felt him willing to open up to me and flirt with a kinkier realm. 

I was on top of him, riding him while he was whispering that he loves the feel of me on his cock. He was telling me how much I spoil him and then I said (as we often say to each other) that he has ruined me for all other potential lovers. He looked deep into my eyes and said: "Then, we will have to include others in this". 
I felt a small window of honesty open up and answered: "Do you want us to fuck other people? Do you want us to fuck another couple?"
My small window was closing as he got slightly shy about sharing his desires with me and he noncommittally replied: "I don't know, I said it without thinking".
I continued to ride his cock as I looked at him seriously and said: "Because I would do it if you wanted to".
To which he replied: "I am so in love with you".
I said: "Say it again".
He answered: "I am so fucking in love with you".


No comments:

Post a Comment