Thursday 1 August 2013

A sex day and a sick day

Two days ago, A. and I spent the whole day together, naked. It had been a while since we were able to sneak away for more than two hours but I had told him that I could get away that morning if he could. He cleared his work schedule and we escaped in our own little world. We hadn't been able to see much of each other since he returned from his holiday and the anticipation had been building between us. We had sent dirty emails back and forth during the weekend. He was home sick much of the weekend with a stomach flu that gave him much time to fantasize and elaborate on those fantasies via email. As soon as we were alone, A. pulled me close and kissed me hard. We undressed each other with urgency, our lips never parting. He picked me up and pushed my back against the wall. In one quick and forceful stroke, he entered me and I was already dripping wet for him. My body always responds to him unlike anything I have ever experienced before. We often joke that we have ruined one another for all others. He says that I have cursed him since I am hindering his ability to enjoy sex with others, including his wife. 

A. eventually put me down and turned me around. He pulled my hair softly as he whispered in my ear how much he loves fucking me. He fucked me from behind, hard and fast. He slowed down only to let me know that he wanted to finish in my mouth. 

After he came, A. put some music on and we laid down together kissing and enjoying being in the presence of one another. We cuddled as he positioned himself behind me and started slowly making love to me. I turned my face toward his and we kissed. As he kissed me so passionnately, he stroked my face and my hair. This was a perfect moment. Something to commit to memory and look back upon when you are old and gray. In that moment, nothing mattered and I was completely consumed by my feelings for A. This is what happens to me, time and time again with A. I get lost in him. I get lost in us. 

At one point, he looked into my eyes and said that he was so crazy about me. 
I smiled and laughed a little and asked: ''Do you know how I feel about you? I'll never say but can you feel it?''
He shook his head nonchalantly and just smiled. I laughed and he asked me why I would never say how I truly feel. I said that I wanted him to tell me first. He said that that was fair enough and he kissed me. 

I had a getaway planned with my husband the next day. We had booked a hotel room and were going to go for an amazing dinner in an attempt to spend quality time together and have some fun. Everything was going according to plan. We were having champagne in the hotel lobby in the afternoon and things were getting a little sexy between my husband and I. As we were about to go to the room, I suddenly felt nauseous. What was to be a sexy getaway turned into complete mess. I guess A. had given me his stomach flu and I spent all afternoon and evening in bed unable to keep any food down. My husband got our amazing 5-course dinner sent up to our hotel room and proceeded to have dinner all by himself while I nauseously nibbled on bread. No sex was to be had that day. 

I called A. this morning to curse him for giving me his death sickness and effectively ruining my dirty sex date with my husband. He felt truly awful but said that the universe was telling me that I should only be having dirty sex with him ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment