Monday 20 May 2013

Meet J.

J. is my old favorite. He is the first man I was with after getting married. He is sophisticated, intelligent, witty, successful and very sexy. We met on AM and exchanged a series of steamy emails that eventually led to a coffee and then a first encounter in an upscale hotel outside Montreal. One of the things that I liked about J. was that he always seemed to know exactly what to say and do to turn me on. I was still fairly new to AM back then and had shared some correspondence with a few men, most of which I would qualify as sleazy. Unlike these other men, J. offered to take me to a nice hotel for our first encounter. We shared a bottle of wine and took our time getting comfortable and letting the anticipation build. Despite the fact that we both knew what we were there for, J. never made me feel cheap and that was a big turn on. Don't get me wrong, J. is not a sentimental man, he is not affectionate and there is never a doubt that this relationship is strictly about exploring and pushing our sexual boundaries. Still, he knows how to make a woman feel sexy, valued and cared for, within the context of the affair. That is what I appreciate the most about J. 

That and the magnificient way in which he teases me and fucks me. It is like he can read my mind. He teases me by preventing me from moving too fast. He likes the build up, the foreplay, the sexual games. He is a dominant man and I suspect that he fucks me the way he would never fuck his wife. When we are together, he is in charge. He surprises me with pain and then eases that pain with pleasure. He is passionate and rough. He knows what he wants and how he wants to take it. 

He thrills me, excites me, pleases me and pushes my limits constantly. For all those things, J. is my old favorite. One day, I will introduce you to A., my new favorite. 

No comments:

Post a Comment