Sunday 19 May 2013

Adulterous sex

There is something distinctively exciting and thrilling about sex outside of marriage. For me, the thrill of it borders on an addiction. It is the illicit excitement of meeting someone new that I crave. I constantly search for new experiences and discovering who a man is, what turns him on and what he loves about me is as intoxicating as a drug. My desire to seek out all things new is matched by an severe aversion to routine. Once routine has instilled itself within a relationship or a marriage, it is a constant battle to attempt to ignite that spark of excitement. Marriage is hard work and keeping passion alive between two people who have known each other so thoroughly for years demands constant efforts. I am also a secret attention whore. You would not realize this from any interaction with me in my real life, however, with my lovers, being noticed, flirted with and desired is decidedly my favorite part of the affair. I am a shameless flirt. This added to the fact that I have a naturally considerate and congenial personality leads all men to believe that I am interested in them. I guess that would also make me a tease.

With these character traits, I feel that I have always had a predisosition toward adultery. I have never been especially gifted at monogamy. The first time I ever cheated, I was in my early twenties and had already been dating the man that I would ultimately marry, for three years. Here is where I want to insert a disclaimer. If you have never cheated before and are contemplating it, be mindful of the fact that once you open that door and take a step inside, it becomes much easier to keep that door open and waltz in and out of it in the future. The guilt that one might feel upon a first adulterous encounter will fade with every subsequent one.

My first experience with adultery was with G. We had a class together at University and flirted throughout the semester. He was charming, gorgeous and we had undeniable chemistry. I wanted him. On a saturday night where we were both out at different Montreal clubs, I sent him a text asking if he wanted to get a coffee. Yes a coffee. At three in the morning. My subtlety needed work, I'll admit that. That text prompted him to pick me up and bring me back to his apartment where he proceeded to warm up the water for that coffee we never had. After a brief tour of his apartment, he pushed my back against the wall and kissed me with the passion that I had been craving for weeks. His hand found the back of my head and prevented me from breaking our kiss. As his tongue gently touched mine and his teeth bit my lower lip, I could feel myself getting wet. I was excited, nervous and thrilled all at once. I had only been with two men and never had sex outside of a committed relationship before. He lifted the hem of my dress and quickly removed my underwear. He knelt in front of me and started exploring me with his tongue. He found my wetness and plunged his tongue deep inside me. I moaned from the pleasure and the thrill of having someone new exploring me so intimately. He found my clit and flicked his tongue over it. I was dripping wet. Eventually, he came back up and kissed me. He leaned back against the wall and told me to take his cock in my mouth. I unzipped his pants and freed his cock from his boxers. G. was quite small and so I was able to swallow his entire length despite being inexperienced. I licked and sucked on him until he pulled me up and threw me on the bed. He warned me that he hadn't had sex in a while and that he might consequently cum quickly. He fucked me in the missionnary position until he came. He then offered me a glass of water and called me a cab.

I am sharing this lackluster experience as a reminder that adultery is not glamorous. As exciting as the fantasies might be in our minds, in real life, a man might fuck you and send you home without as much as a thank you. I cried on the cab ride home and felt both guilty and dumb for cheating on such a wonderful man who loved me. I felt dirty and had to take an hour long shower before I could shake the feeling. This first encounter with adultery made me want to work on my relationship and make things better. After that night, I was a good girl...............until K. 

No comments:

Post a Comment