Friday 24 May 2013

In too deep?

I spent the whole day with A. It was a rainy day in the city and so we stayed warm in the comfort of our hotel room all day. Did I mention all day? This is definitely new for me. Usually, my lovers take me to a hotel for a few hours of wild crazy sex and then we part ways. A. wants to spend time with me, talk with me, share meals with me and fuck me. We never run out of things to say and most of those revolve around us complimenting one another. I love to tell him how hot he is and how everything he does turns me on. He tells me that I am beautiful, that I drive him wild and crazy and that he can't get enough of me. We tell eachother how dangerous we are for one another. We share something beyond mere physical attraction and lust. He is so sensual and passionate in his ways and yet I always get the feeling that I have had more experience and exposure with kinky sex than he has. I like to push him a little beyond his comfort zone and see his surprised and ultimately satisfied expression afterwards. As soon as we entered the hotel room, he kissed me and pulled me so close to him. I immediately became dripping wet with anticipation and the pleasure of feeling him close to me and breathing him in. We undressed eachother and teased one another for what seemed like a lifetime. He is so gifted at foreplay, unlike anyone I have ever been with before. He knows exactly how to touch me to drive me absolutely crazy with desire. I begged him to fuck me and he obliged, getting so deep inside me. I was hot and wet  for him. When he couldn't take anymore, I told him that I wanted him to cum in my mouth. I confessed that I had been dreaming about it all week. He pulled out, stood up and I took him in my mouth. I sucked on him and took him deep until he came so hard in my mouth. I swallowed and continued to kiss and lick him after his orgasm which drove him wild. He then lied down on the bed, pulling me in a tight embrace and holding me close to him for along time. Eventually, we fucked again, we played with one another, talked and drank the wine he had brought.

We connect and make eachother feel wanted, desired and appreciated.   We laugh and share witty banter which I know excites both of us equally. 

His smile is sexiest after I've said something naughty and the way he kisses my fingers and takes them into his mouth makes me melt. I like everything about A. Am I in too deep?


No comments:

Post a Comment