Thursday 10 October 2013

The best sex ever

Olivia:
I miss having sex with you. It's been forever baby. I can barely remember what you feel like ;) I only know that it was the best sex of my life ;)

A:
I miss your luscious lips wrapped around my hard throbbing cock as it hits the back of your throat and you attempt to take it deeper and deeper in your mouth. 

A:
Did I mention that I pleasured myself this morning in the shower to the thought of me tonguing your ass while you moaned intensely and pleasured yourself simultaneously. It was pretty hot.

Olivia:
I never ever thought that I would actually feel this way.....but I have been thinking and fantasizing almost non stop about your hard cock pumping in and out of my ass.......I love that only you have ever done that to me....I will never let anyone else ever do that to me......only you can have me in every possible way....only you can take me any way that you crave.....

A:
I can't believe you have been fantasizing about the anal sex we had. I am so turned on by that you have no idea. 
I've never wanted anyone the way I want you. 


A:
It really would be wonderful sitting on the couch with you sipping wine. I miss our conversations the most right now. Is that crazy? You are by far the best sex of my life and I am missing talking to you. What does that say?  That's right, I'm fucked ;-) 


No comments:

Post a Comment