Tuesday 1 October 2013

Embarking on six months of madness

A. has been away for the last week or so on a spiritual journey of sorts. A. is not a religious man but he has been very open minded and has truly embraced the experience. During his trip, I attempted to give him some space and generally be respectful of where he was and of what he was doing and so my emails were short and demure. As a result, this has also given me space and time to piece myself back together from a previous week filled with too much emotion and too much sex with A. 

He called me yesterday and asked me if I missed him at all. In response to that phone call, I emailed him a sweet and funny email which attempted to explain how his trip was also my recovery time from too much A:

Olivia: 
When I spend too much time with you, I feel like I am losing my mind. I am so in love, I want you so badly all the time and even if I spend a whole day with you, I always want and crave more. Saturday night was so wonderful, you gave me so much.....and wednesday morning...that was probably my favorite few hours with you ever ;) 
And I saw you every day in between, and I still wanted MORE. 

As wonderful and amazing as you are, as special as what we have is to me.....it also breaks me ;)
You know why? 
Because baby, NOTHING COMPARES to YOU (yes, like that very depressing song by Sinead O'Connor)
When I think about that, knowing that I can't ever really have you and feeling like what we have can't last (for some very obvious reasons and others, not so obvious (footnote, I need to credit you for this sentence) ;) ) that breaks me and makes me infinitely sad about life. 

SO, very regularly, I need to piece myself back together until I stop feeling infinitely sad and start to feel that what we have is wonderful just the way that it is and if it were to end tomorrow, I would not only survive ;) but I would look back on things with happiness rather than sadness. 

Now having said that.....You need not worry, as soon as you will pull me to you and kiss my lips, I will melt and come undone again and have to start the process all over. But it's ok, it's worth it, really really worth it, because baby, 
NOTHING COMPARES to YOU ;))))))


I woke up this morning to this response which might be the most emotional sentence any man has ever said to me: 

A:
I am hopelessly yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment