Tuesday 15 October 2013

Passion and sex

Hey lover,

As soon as I got one second to myself I had to get this to you and let you know that having sex with you is one of the most intense, mind blowing, wonderful, special, moving experiences of my life...
I really can not convey in words the depth of what you make me feel when we are together in that way. It's useless for me to try to explain it. All I know is that it is so intense and it shakes me to my core sometimes. 
I love it. I love the way that you make me feel. I love the way that you make me completely lose my mind. I love that you make me cum harder than anyone ever has before. I love that my body responds to your touch in a way that I have never experienced with any other man. 
With you, nothing is overrated. In fact, everything is so intense and so so GOOD...
You are teaching me what passion is...
What it feels like, what it does to your body, to your mind, to your heart and what it means to be passionately in love with someone. 
I know that this will end eventually, it is the nature of these things really...
But I am grateful every single day that I now know what passionate love is. I have never had that before, you are effectively, my first ;)


xox
Olivia

1 comment:

  1. This is what every man wants to hear at least once in his life. What a gift you have given him.

    ReplyDelete