Wednesday 17 July 2013

Twists and turns

I had been thinking of this blog long before I ever wrote its first word. In fact, over the past year, I have been imagining what this blog would be like and how much of myself I would share. I felt the urge to write things down. I needed a space to think, reflect and understand what I was going through. Initially, I wanted this to be about my experiences on AM, about the men I met there and my predisposition to adultery. As is typical with life in general, the plans we make for ourselves are full of twists and turns and nothing happens exactly as we had initially imagined. 

I started writing this blog in May, the same month that A. and I met. Hence, I fear that my aspirations for this blog are now being replaced by a love story. The type of love story which is unfolding hasn't yet been defined. Will it be the story of unrequited love? Will it fizzle out as quickly as it began? We'll have to wait and see. 

A. is away on holiday with his family. We write to each other once a day. I thought I would share some of those messages until he returns and I have some real stories to write about :)


Olivia: You left and I am already craving you... These are going to be the longest 10 days of my existence ;)
I crave your kiss....the delicious way you hold me close when you press your lips to mine....the passion you make me feel when you pull me to you is something I touch myself to all the time ;)
You are the only man who makes me wet with just a kiss...
When you are standing in front of me, I am always intensely drawn to you and the attraction that I feel is stronger than anything I have felt for any other man before and it is positively impossible for me not to kiss you.
I crave your touch...I love the way that my body responds to you....I love this way that you have of teasing my nipples with your mouth and tongue....you make me so wet from the smallest things and you keep me wet, you turn me on endlessly.....you fuck me so well...sometimes I feel you so deep inside me and the pleasure is almost too much for me to handle.....you do something to me that no one has ever done before.....you make me want to give you everything.....I want you to take me......every and any way that you want......I want you to fuck me hard, use me for your pleasure, I want you to make me yours.....I want you to make love to me....I want you to give me everything.... I want it all, I want you. 



A:
I've been reading your email over and over. Wow. I feel like nothing I can write can possibly convey how moved and deeply touched I am by everything that you wrote. Just know that everything that you describe, I feel it too. You stir feelings and emotions in me that I haven't felt in what seems like forever. And I really never expected it. You surprise me every day. You amaze me constantly. I am insanely attracted to you. I miss you every moment we are apart. I can't possibly put into words how happy I am to have met you. I know we talk and joke about when it will all end, but the truth is it pains me to think about that. I just push it away, block it off. You make me so happy and that's all that matters to me right now.  You never leave my thoughts. I can't wait to be with you again. Take care love. 



No comments:

Post a Comment