Friday 19 July 2013

Bad at breaking up.

Tonight was the kind of special evening where the stars seem to align and somehow, just like magic, what is usually impossible to pull off becomes possible. J's wife was out of town and my husband was away for a few days. That left us completely free and open for an entire evening with no curfew. We had planned this date earlier this week and I had been mentally preparing myself to let him know that I needed a break from our affair. Part of the reason is that my husband and I are starting to plan for a family. I have discussed this often with J. and so he is prepared for the news. Mainly though, I am having difficulty carrying on another affair since A. has come into my life. In my plan, J. and I were going to fuck each other's brains out and then I would tell him. D. inspired me with his post-sex move announcement and so I was going to do it in a similar way. 

J. and I have fantasized numerous times about visiting a sex shop together and a few days ago, he suggested that we meet there before our date. The store was in a part of town where neither of us know anyone so we held hands and kissed as we browsed. It felt nice to do something different with J. than simply meeting up for a two hour sex session. We laughed a lot as we walked around the store and finally left with two kinky items to try. On the way to the hotel, J. realized that he forgot to bring some very important items for our date so we made a quick stop. He walked out with the items and a bottle of wine. As I drove to the hotel, J. put his hand on my leg and inched his way up. He teased me until I found it difficult to drive. It was playful and fun and we were simply having a delightful time together already.

Once we stepped in the room, J. pulled me to him and kissed me passionately. We had time and I knew he wanted to take it slow. He took an ice cube from the ice bucket in which our wine was chilling and put it in his mouth. He turned to me with a devilish look on his face and put his lips on my neck. His lips and tongue were cold as he kissed me and shivers ran down my spine. We undressed each other slowly as we kept kissing. He grabbed the sex store bag and unwrapped the collar and leash that we had just purchased. J. loves to use his ties aroud my neck as a leash and so he found this collar to be extremely exciting. He tied it around my neck and pulled me towards him again. I put my hand on his already hard cock and asked him if I could kiss him there. He smiled and said absolutely as I put an ice cube in my mouth and knelt to my knees in front of him. I took the tip of his cock slowly in my mouth. He moaned and said that my mouth felt so good around his cock. I took him deeper and ran my tongue on the underside of his cock. He grabbed my hair with one hand and pushed himself further down my throat. I tried to take him all but J. is simply too big for me. 

J. pulled on the leash and lead me to the bed. He stood near the edge as I got in front of him. I looked back at him and smiled as he told me that I looked so sexy and that no one turns him on like I do. In one quick stroke, J. slammed his cock deep inside me from behind. I moaned loudly as he fucked me hard. When he came, he removed the collar from my neck and we collapsed in bed together holding each other. We drank wine and talked about our lives for a while. I didn't have the heart to break up with him yet and I knew that he was going to want to fuck me again and so I simply enjoyed the moment and the happy banter that J. and I always share after sex. 

Eventually, we had sex again and then stayed in each other's arms kissing for what seemed like forever. J. ran his hands all over my body while never unlocking his lips from mine. He kissed me and held me and touched me for much longer than he usually does after sex. Then, I turned to my side and pulled J's arms around me. He wrapped himself around me and simply held me as we rested together. This is something we have never done before. I told him that I had never seen the cuddly side of him and that it felt good being in his arms. He replied that he couldn't keep his hands off me and that my body seemed to fit so perfectly with his. He said that in this moment, everything was simply perfect and that he was completely happy. We must have fallen asleep for a little while and every time I said that we should get going, he would hold me closer and say that indeed, we should get going but that he didn't want to. When we finally got up, it was three in the morning. We got dressed, kissed and I told him that he had made it completely impossible for me to break up with him tonight. He said that he was glad and that we couldn't stop this all of a sudden. I laughed and said that perhaps we should slowly ease out of our affair instead. 

We walked to our cars and we felt like little kids when the parents are away, so free and unburdened by our real lives. At three in the morning, we were still out, together and no one was waiting for either of us at home. There were no calls from our spouses, no stress and no worries. Things are so simple with J. 

I am decidedly bad at breaking up but then again, maybe I don't really want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment