Sunday 26 October 2014

The perfect week part III

After A had left to go home for a few hours, I got dressed and went out to get us some dinner and more wine. He wasn't supposed to be gone longer than an hour or two but time passed and he was running late. As I had dinner, I got progressively more drunk and started thinking that A might not be able to escape and come back. I texted him and when he didn't reply, I drank with more vigor. I changed into my girly boxer shorts and a t-shirt and figured that I would he ready for bed when the wine bottle was empty. As I watched some mindless reality show about girls and their wedding dresses, A knocked on the door. I leaped out of bed and rushed to open up. He smiled a broad smile that seemed to say that he was both happy to see me and satisfied with himself that he had surprised me. He held me tight and pulled me off the floor while deeply kissing my lips. We didn't waste any time and as he undressed, standing by the bed, I threw my clothes on the floor and laid naked on the bed. A walked over to the corner of the room where my brown leather boots were lying and he slowly put them on me. He said: "This is really doing it for me" as he entered me with his already hard cock. He stood by the edge of the bed, holding my legs against his chest and fucking me hard. After a few minutes, he grabbed by hand and pulled me off the bed and to the full length mirror hanging near the entrance of my hotel room. He pushed me against the mirror as he forced his cock inside my dripping pussy from behind. I loved watching him fuck me in the mirror. He was watching me too, lust in his eyes and moaning loud. I grabbed the sides of the mirror for balance as I pushed back against A's cock slamming into his body and screaming in pleasure. I lost all shyness and inhibition as the wine took over my tipsy mind and I said: "I want you to take my ass". I had bought a butt plug that morning, not knowing whether we really were going to have the courage to use it. I got the plug as A got the lube. A was rock hard as I laid face down on the bed and spread my cheeks for him to see. I grabbed the lubed up plug from his hand and started playing with my ass. I could feel the toy stretching me as A watched and played with himself. He moaned and said: "I am so fucking excited baby. You excite me so much". I removed the plug as A slowly started entering my ass. We had had anal sex only once before, over a year ago and we both fantasized about doing it again. And again. As A got more and more excited, I began to relax and he was able to place the entire length of his cock in my ass. I told him to fuck me and he gladly did so. He was beyond excited as he pumped fast in and out of my ass. A is 42 years old and we had had so much sex that week that I knew it would take him longer to cum than my ass was able to bear. After a while, he went to shower as he said that he wanted all of my holes. We took a break as we sipped wine, cuddled and listened to Sam Smith. As he stroked my hair, I asked: "Do you know what I like about you? Well, one of the many things that I like about you...."? He smiled and shook his head no. I answered: "I love that you can fuck me so hard and do the kinkiest and dirtiest things with me one minute and the next, you can make such sweet love to me that I feel like I could cry". He looked down, in this shy way that he has sometimes and whispered: "I am so crazy about you. I've never been this crazy about anyone before. You are one of a kind and I'll tell you one thing. I only want to be with you. I don't want to be with anyone else".

It was getting late and he had to leave. He got dressed as I pouted, naked in bed wishing that the night didn't have to end. He kissed me as I made a sad face and pulled out his cock. He forcefully took me and fucked me hard until he came inside me. At that point, he was very late. He kissed me deeply and rushed out the door. He called me from the road and although I knew that I was being unreasonable, I was a little moody and sad. I wanted him to stay. As A always does when this gets too much for me to bear, he put things back into perspective for me and said this before hanging up:

"Baby, I can't give you what you need right now. It's not even what you need, it's what you think you need. And if I give it to you, you'll be like oh my god why did you give me this".

I knew he was right. But his being right didn't help the fact that I had just fallen from the highest high. There was nothing to do but sleep it off.



No comments:

Post a Comment