Saturday 25 October 2014

The perfect week part II

I had a whole week to myself and A arranged to spend time with me every single day. On the friday, I had a getaway planned - one night at a hotel - all by "myself". Of course, I wasn't really by myself as A arrived shortly after I did. The evening was a year in the making and expectations were high. A had saved a fancy and very expensive bottle of wine for us to share together. We were initially supposed to have the wine and a crazy sex-filled evening last December when my husband was out of town for two weeks. We had planned to celebrate Christmas with expensive wine and, we joked, hookers and cocaine. One week before our date, I found out that I was pregnant and all of our plans were altered by the news. During my pregnancy, we would often dream of the day when, no longer pregnant, we would escape together for a night at a hotel where we would open that bottle of wine and have the kind of wild sex that we couldn't have anymore.

I wrapped my arms around A's neck and got onto my tip toes to kiss him deeply. He pulled my body to his and held me tightly, whispering: "I can't believe we're doing this. Thanks for inviting me". He smiled his biggest smile as I rolled my eyes. Who else was I going to invite? We opened his bottle of wine and started sipping it as we sat on the couch, my legs over his and my arm around his neck. I commented on the fact that this was reminiscent of the first time we met. It was the fifteenth of May last year and we sat, much like we were doing now, although silently debating whether we should take this to the bed for the very first time. The wine was delicious and worth the year-long wait. A took the glass from my hand and pulled me to the bed. He undressed and then slowly but decidedly removed every last item of clothing from my body. He knelt between my legs and slowly started kissing my lower belly. His tongue moved deliciously over my inner thighs before reaching my clit which he then took into his mouth and sucked. I moaned in delight as I pulled on A's hair. A brought me to a body shaking orgasm and before I had enough time to recover, he forcefully entered my dripping wet pussy. He held on to my breasts as he pumped his cock in and out of me, hard. I screamed in pleasure as he pulled my ass to the edge of the bed and stood in front of me fucking me furiously. I knew that he had to meet up with his wife for an hour or two before coming back to me and that he was already late but in that moment, A didn't care. He wanted to fuck me and cum inside me. As A's moans got louder, he said: "baby I am going to shoot so hard inside you". He screamed as his orgasm took over his body and he collapsed on top of me, his hot mouth kissing mine. I pushed him off me softly, smiled my most mischievous smile and said: "Go. Go home to your wife".

2 comments:

  1. He should have made his wife blow him the minute he got home. Prove that he's the one in charge and in demand.

    ReplyDelete