Sunday 24 May 2015

We do crazy things when we're in love - Part I

She was beautiful. She took a sip of her wine, looked at us and asked: "Are you in love"? I looked at A as I whispered yes. He was both shy and aroused. I loved the look of him in that particular moment. Seeing him bashful was endearing. She asked if she could kiss me right now, she wanted to taste my lips. She walked to the couch where A and I were sitting and placed her mouth on mine. Her tongue found mine as I pulled her closer to me. Her hungry mouth exploring mine, I felt A move behind me and begin to remove my shirt. I ran my fingers over her soft, silky tanned skin. Her breasts, so much larger than my own, felt heavy in my hands. Her nipples hardened as she kissed me harder. Her fingers traced down my body as she smiled a naughty smile and said: "Your pussy is wet". I turned to A and placed my lips on his. I felt him rock hard against my body and moved to my knees in front of him. She kneeled with me as we kissed each other while running both of our tongues on the tip of A's cock. He moaned loudly as she began running her mouth on the side of his shaft. I took him in my mouth and started moving up and down his cock, lathering him with saliva as she was running her tongue over his balls. She licked her way from his balls all the way to the tip of his cock and took his entire length down her throat. As she let go of his hard cock, I kissed her hard, feeling her tongue dance with mine. She looked up at A and asked: "Should we move to the bed"?

No comments:

Post a Comment