Thursday 25 September 2014

"I can't un-feel what I feel"

Olivia:

"This is really hard A. Sometimes I am so unhappy at home".

A:

"I know... Do I make things harder for you?".

Olivia:

"I don't know".

A:

"Do you want to leave because you want to be with me or do you want to leave because you need to leave"?

Olivia:

"I want to leave because I want to be with you".

A: 

"If I wasn't in your life, you would spend your life with him"?

Olivia:

"Yes".

A:

"I'm so sorry".

Olivia:

"Being with you makes it so unbearable for me at home sometimes. Before you, I was happy enough. And now, I can't un-know what I know... I can't un-feel what I have felt. Being with you makes it impossible for me to be happy with him. This whole life that I have.... It no longer feels like enough".

A:

"You've been holding that in for a long time".

Olivia:

"Yes".

A:

"I'm so sorry... We'll get through it together. I'll be whatever you need me to be, I'll do whatever you want me to do".

2 comments:

  1. That's the danger of getting started, once you see something else, feel someone else, and have those needs met in a new and better way, it's hard to go back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *sigh* I know this all too well. I've not admitted that to my long distance lover. but it's hard to deny. hang in there O {hugs}

    ReplyDelete