Wednesday 16 April 2014

I feel so at home with you

A:

I feel so at home with you.
I've never felt this way with anyone else.
With you there are no issues to work on, no awkwardness, nothing that makes me think twice.
You are so wonderful and you keep surprising me in a million little ways.
It feels so good to receive your love. 
Not just because it is good to be loved.
But because it is coming from YOU.
Because I am so madly in love with you. 
And to get that love back.... Is the best thing in the world.

Olivia:

To be loved by the one person whom you love so much...
Maybe that's what makes us so amazing together. 

4 comments:

  1. Wow. that's a whole lot of love. You two should go to work for Hallmarks cards. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must give us a status report on your pregnancy and the effect it has had if any on your relationship with hubby and A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please give us an update on your pregnancy and the effects if any it has had on your relationship with A and your husband.

    ReplyDelete